
I may be celebrating prematurely, but tonight Logan drank milk from a sippy cup!
I put away all his bottles Tuesday night. He had a very rude awakening Wednesday morning and made it known that he was not happy to be given milk in anything but a bottle. It was an insult that I would offer him milk in any other container - I tried every kind of cup and sippy cup we had. (He would never take milk from anything but a bottle, juice and water yes - actually he didn't like those in his bottle, but milk . . only from a bottle.) He didn't drink any milk all day and hardly drank anything else either. Alyssa took three days to drink milk from a sippy cup, so I was giving this some time.
Today he didn't even ask for anything to drink until 10am, and was again upset when no bottle appeared. He went on strike, again, hardly drinking anything. I gave him lots of grapes to eat.
Tonight he took the sippy cup of milk I gave him without question and drank half!! Tomorrow IS another day, but I'm hoping with tonight's victory, he will go back to his normal liquid intake!
No comments:
Post a Comment