I'm going a bit out of order because we did spend a few days in Missouri before going to Utah, but I'll blog those pictures on another post. In Utah we had more than just the reunion. We were there for 10 days. Other cousins stayed longer than the reunion weekend as well. We had an extended family barbecue with Robert's aunts and uncles that live in Utah and their families.


A game of nine square went for quite a while and Alyssa mentioned that Joel is quite the ruthless player, oh I mean competitive. I love how adult and child alike are involved in any and every activity. It is one of the many things I love about the Beckstead family.

Summer demands snocones and the cousins wondered how colored their tongues got with the flavors they picked. I had coconut - I think I lost the colored tongue contest.

Any time of day was great cousin time, even in the morning watching PBS.

If any of my previous posts about Logan and dogs haven't yet convinced you, let me again say that Logan loves dogs. We left Izzy in Georgia, but while in Utah he had Rascal and Socks to play with. He would even join their wrestling matches (it is a good thing that both Rascal and Socks are smaller dogs!). Logan is also fascinated by how dogs eat and drink water and will show me how they lap up the water with their tongues. By the time I got the camera and went outside Socks had left the water dish Logan was sharing with him. I showed this picture to Robert and asked if he thought Logan was thirsty!
1 comment:
Isn't it nice to have family reunion? That makes me miss my family a lot. It is so nice to see you again. Thank you for sharing your blog.
Diane Bringhurst
Post a Comment