I am happy to say that I have passed on a favorite hobby of mine. Alyssa has picked up cross-stitching.
She was looking through an alphabet book I have and found the "coolest 'W'". She had to make something with it.
A friend of hers had a birthday coming up and she decided to make a cross-stitch for her using the cool "W" and decided on "Born to be Wild". She even had to design the "born to be" lettering.
It turned out great!
She was looking through an alphabet book I have and found the "coolest 'W'". She had to make something with it.
A friend of hers had a birthday coming up and she decided to make a cross-stitch for her using the cool "W" and decided on "Born to be Wild". She even had to design the "born to be" lettering.
It turned out great!
1 comment:
She's a little Roslyn :)
Post a Comment