Soccer season is in full swing! For Alyssa, Natalie, and Jake.
Jake moved up to the next age bracket and is now on the fields across from the girls - much better for the soccer shuffle.
Everyone has winning seasons so far and is enjoying playing.
Although, Jake is still deciding if he wants to keep playing - he will often fall asleep on the way to evening games and his practice on Saturdays is after Natalie's so he is ready to get home instead of going to practice. We'll see how he feels next season.
I finally got some pictures of everyone at their games - Alyssa is missing from these because her position was always too far away for my little camera and it was an evening game, less light (I'll get some of her soon).
Jake's team getting ready to receive the kickoff.
I love this shot of Natalie kicking the ball because of the reaction of the player in front of her.
She said she would rather I not come to her games, because I cheer too loudly. I noticed the next game that I am pretty loud - or maybe it is because the other parents are more of the silent game watchers.
Logan is surviving. He gets excited when I tell him we're going to the soccer fields, but he lasts about an hour . . . we are usually there for more than an hour as games and practices often are back to back.
See, he isn't upset about the game . . . he wants to go home!
or maybe I'm just cheering too loudly. :)
Jake moved up to the next age bracket and is now on the fields across from the girls - much better for the soccer shuffle.
Everyone has winning seasons so far and is enjoying playing.
Although, Jake is still deciding if he wants to keep playing - he will often fall asleep on the way to evening games and his practice on Saturdays is after Natalie's so he is ready to get home instead of going to practice. We'll see how he feels next season.
I finally got some pictures of everyone at their games - Alyssa is missing from these because her position was always too far away for my little camera and it was an evening game, less light (I'll get some of her soon).
Jake's team getting ready to receive the kickoff.
I love this shot of Natalie kicking the ball because of the reaction of the player in front of her.She said she would rather I not come to her games, because I cheer too loudly. I noticed the next game that I am pretty loud - or maybe it is because the other parents are more of the silent game watchers.
Logan is surviving. He gets excited when I tell him we're going to the soccer fields, but he lasts about an hour . . . we are usually there for more than an hour as games and practices often are back to back.
See, he isn't upset about the game . . . he wants to go home!or maybe I'm just cheering too loudly. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment