Alyssa ran a 5K this past Spring (see "Alyssa's First 5K" 3/22/09), this morning she ran her second and I ran it with her (my first). It was cold and rainy. Alyssa said she liked running better in the Spring when it was warmer!
The picture is a "before" shot. After running 5K in the cold and rain, we weren't up for an "after" shot. :)
She wanted to beat her last time and she did it!
Me, I like to run, but not race. I had a good time with Alyssa - we ran the whole way together. She sprinted the last 200 yards and beat me by a few seconds.
She asked "didn't you love that? don't you want to do another one?" I told her I didn't really, but I would run any 5K with her that she wanted me to.
The picture is a "before" shot. After running 5K in the cold and rain, we weren't up for an "after" shot. :)She wanted to beat her last time and she did it!
Me, I like to run, but not race. I had a good time with Alyssa - we ran the whole way together. She sprinted the last 200 yards and beat me by a few seconds.
She asked "didn't you love that? don't you want to do another one?" I told her I didn't really, but I would run any 5K with her that she wanted me to.
3 comments:
Way to go Alyssa & mom!!
YOU TWO ARE AWESOME!!!
Great job! Teamwork is awesome.
Post a Comment