When my mom and brother came out on my birthday and brought my grandparents piano, they also brought out the tapestry, of my grandparents, that my mom inherited.
I have it "on loan" and I love it. It has always been a favorite of mine when I went to my grandparents home.
(Yes, I will be redoing the paint in that room and had to photoshop down the "red" so you could see it better, that wall is quite bold.)
It looks great with the piano. Every time I walk by or into the room I love seeing it there.
It makes me happy -
a continual reminder of my grandparents and a feeling of their sweet spirits in my home.
Thanks for the loan, mom.
I have it "on loan" and I love it. It has always been a favorite of mine when I went to my grandparents home.
(Yes, I will be redoing the paint in that room and had to photoshop down the "red" so you could see it better, that wall is quite bold.)
It looks great with the piano. Every time I walk by or into the room I love seeing it there.It makes me happy -
a continual reminder of my grandparents and a feeling of their sweet spirits in my home.
Thanks for the loan, mom.
1 comment:
That is such a beautiful painting & piano. I love your posts about all the new furniture and decorating that you do. I keep telling myself "Three more years and it will be your turn"
Post a Comment