Our membership to the Botanical Gardens in Atlanta expired at the end of May. And we opted not to renew.
We took one last trip on the 30th. I know, cutting it close.
(Natalie, who made it clear she did not want to go - whose child is she?! - was going fishing with Robert that day anyway.)
We went early, before it would get too hot.
We saw nine ducklings in one of the ponds. It was funny and cute, because the mother duck was up on a wall and all the ducklings were trying to jump up the wall to get to her.
She finally jumped down, right in the middle of them, and they all swam to gather around her.
The hydrangeas were all in bloom.
I love hydrangeas!
We loved that the water lilies were out to. They are so beautiful.
(the camera obviously automatically focused on the water instead of the kids)
A close up of the lily pads was a must, because there were these HUGE frogs on them! You could hear them wherever you were in the gardens. They are loud!
I always like walking through the edible gardens. I like seeing what is growing and what can grow here in Georgia.
I can't wait to try this recipe.
The water at the Children's Gardens wasn't working, unfortunately, so the kids couldn't get wet, but we still had fun walking through
and playing.

Our camera was low on batteries so we couldn't take as many pictures as we wanted of all the beautiful flowers.
It was a bit sad leaving. I'm glad we got one more visit in.
We took one last trip on the 30th. I know, cutting it close.
(Natalie, who made it clear she did not want to go - whose child is she?! - was going fishing with Robert that day anyway.)We went early, before it would get too hot.
We saw nine ducklings in one of the ponds. It was funny and cute, because the mother duck was up on a wall and all the ducklings were trying to jump up the wall to get to her.
She finally jumped down, right in the middle of them, and they all swam to gather around her.
The hydrangeas were all in bloom.I love hydrangeas!
We loved that the water lilies were out to. They are so beautiful.
(the camera obviously automatically focused on the water instead of the kids)A close up of the lily pads was a must, because there were these HUGE frogs on them! You could hear them wherever you were in the gardens. They are loud!
I always like walking through the edible gardens. I like seeing what is growing and what can grow here in Georgia.I can't wait to try this recipe.
The water at the Children's Gardens wasn't working, unfortunately, so the kids couldn't get wet, but we still had fun walking through
and playing.
Our camera was low on batteries so we couldn't take as many pictures as we wanted of all the beautiful flowers.It was a bit sad leaving. I'm glad we got one more visit in.
No comments:
Post a Comment