In looking on-line for ideas for Jake's birthday party next month (he already had his birthday, but we'll have his party in a couple of weeks), I found this idea for making the Ninjago masks - using t-shirts.
The kids loved them. Each became a ninja. Logan kept reminding me to call Jake - Zane and once Alyssa put on the blue mask he started calling her Jay!
Logan became Kai and Natalie was Cole.
Displaying their stealth ninja moves!
Logan jumping in from behind - and ready for action!
I love creative people that I can copy and then be the one to look cool!
In middle school, Alyssa and her friends would play a game called "ninja" - she would come home bruised sometimes - it can become a crazy game!
Here are Alyssa and Natalie playing the ninja game, with Logan and Jake practicing their Spinjitzu in the background:
The kids loved them. Each became a ninja. Logan kept reminding me to call Jake - Zane and once Alyssa put on the blue mask he started calling her Jay!Logan became Kai and Natalie was Cole.
Displaying their stealth ninja moves!
Logan jumping in from behind - and ready for action!
I love creative people that I can copy and then be the one to look cool!In middle school, Alyssa and her friends would play a game called "ninja" - she would come home bruised sometimes - it can become a crazy game!
Here are Alyssa and Natalie playing the ninja game, with Logan and Jake practicing their Spinjitzu in the background:
Watch out! The ninjas are on the loose!
1 comment:
such a favorite at our house!
Post a Comment