We love Daddy!
Although he works hard, he makes sure he spends time with the family - riding bikes, fishing, playing games, shooting baskets, teaching how to throw and catch a baseball, and catching mom "delicious bass."
Robert wanted some great bread with his Father's Day dinner. That meant that he had to make it himself - he makes much better bread than I do, I don't have the patients.
It turned out amazing and tasted fabulous!
A bit of butter and blackberry jam - yum!
We'll keep him!
Happy Father's Day, Robert.
Although he works hard, he makes sure he spends time with the family - riding bikes, fishing, playing games, shooting baskets, teaching how to throw and catch a baseball, and catching mom "delicious bass."
Robert wanted some great bread with his Father's Day dinner. That meant that he had to make it himself - he makes much better bread than I do, I don't have the patients.
It turned out amazing and tasted fabulous!A bit of butter and blackberry jam - yum!
We'll keep him!
Happy Father's Day, Robert.
No comments:
Post a Comment